Boot Camp Instructor
Looking for a highly motivated Boot Camp Instructor with experience. In this position, you will provide effective and safe group exercise to members participating in the Boot Camp class. Our perfect candidate will be motivational, inspiring, knowledgeable and goal oriented to help a corporate office demographic of clientele looking to get their weekly workouts in.
- Lead and direct group fitness classes where individuals vary in fitness levels.
- Work with group of individuals up to 20 for group exercise oriented HIIT workouts utilizing a variety of equipment to meet client and partner company fitness needs.
- Conduct classes lasting to 60 minutes in length several days per week.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate professionally and effectively with members and co-workers.
- Demonstrates fitness to perform all activities for the duration of the class.
- Communicates and enforces facility and class policies and procedures.
- Responds to emergency situations as required and maintains accurate accident and incident reports.
- Bring and amazing energy and positive attitude.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 1 year Group Exercise experience preferred
- Instructor must be outgoing, motivational, knowledgeable of different levels of fitness.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Professional certification through nationally accredited institute required (NASM, ACE, AFAA, ACSM, NSCA, etc).
- CPR/AED Certification Required within 30 days of hire.
- Proof of citizenship or legal status.
Physical and Working Conditions
- Must be able to lift up to 45lbs off of the floor unassisted, position includes consistent movement for 60 minutes.
- Fitness club environment.
- Must follow OSHA and Active Wellness safety standards
$25 - $45 (DOE)
This position is currently accepting applications.