Birthday Party Host
Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
A Wellbridge Company
Englewood, CO (Lone Tree)
We are looking for a Children's Birthday Party Host!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Child Care Associates are all about:
Our Birthday Party Hosts provide an exceptional experience for the children that sign up to have their celebration with us. Our Hosts make sure to keep all children safe and entertained while facilitating an fun time for everyone!
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- You enjoy working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- You enjoy being creative and value giving children wonderful experience for their special celebration.
- You have experience caring for children in small or large groups.
- You are team and customer service oriented.
- You are CPR certified for adults, children and infants.
- You have the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.