Before & After Child Care Associate
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Maryland Bel Air Athletic Club
Bel Air, MD
A Wellbridge Company
Full-time/Part-time Schedule -
Monday - Friday 7:00 AM - 9:00 AM/2:30 PM - 6:30 PM
We're looking for a Before & After Child Care Associate!
Who we are:
Bel Air Athletic Club is Baltimore’s premier athletic club and spa with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Before & After Child Care Associates are all about:
Our Before & After Care Associates provide exceptional care for school age children before and after school hours. They take pride in being a positive role model while assisting with group games and the supervision of homework, swimming, rock climbing and various gym activities.
What you're all about:
Why we're a great company to join:
- A joy for working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- Previous experience caring for school aged children.
- CPR certified for adults and children or are willing to be trained upon being hired.
- Open to working the hours of M-F 7a – 9a and/or 2:30p – 6:30p and willing to be flexible when there are school closings or early dismissals.
- A patient and courteous demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- Short term and long term disability.
- AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- Paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.