Before & After Care Manager - BAAC - Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD 21014
Bel Air Athletic Club
A Wellbridge CompanyBel Air, MDFull-timeWe are looking for a Before & After Care Manager!Who we are:Bel Air Athletic Club is Harford County’s premier athletic club and spa with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services. What our Before & After Care Leaders are all about:Our Before & After Care Managers are in charge of running this department and providing safe and exceptional care for school age children before and after school hours. They take pride in leading a team, managing a budget, being a positive role model and engaging with kids of various ages.What you’re all about:
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
- You have a patient and courteous demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You have 1-2 years of experience working with school age children.
- You have completed your high school diploma or equivalent level of education.
- Ideally, you have an Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education.
- Completion of 45-hour school age certification from CCA preferred.
- CPR certified for adults and children, First Aid certified OR are willing to be trained upon being hired.
- An efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a management role.
- A joy for working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- Thrive in a high energy and fast-paced environment.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Must be physically able to provide a safe and nurturing environment for children.
- We enjoy providing our employees with a complimentary membership to our high-end club!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.