Before & After Care Associate - BAAC - Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD 21014
Bel Air Athletic Club
A Wellbridge Company
Bel Air, MD
We are looking for a Before & After Care Associate!
Who we are:
Regarded as the area's premier athletic club and voted Harford's Best by the Baltimore Sun; the Bel Air Athletic club is a full-service athletic club spanning over 130,000 square feet hosting resort-style features in fitness, aquatics, youth and family programming for all. Equally impressive to our amenities is the ambition and expertise of our associates. Our team is empowered in the Wellbridge passion of improving the quality of life in fitness, wellness, sports and fun!
What our Before & After Care Associates are all about:
Our Before & After Care Associates provide exceptional care for school age children before and after school hours. They take pride in being a positive role model while assisting with group games and the supervision of homework, swimming, rock climbing and various gym activities.
What you're all about:
Why we're a great company to join!
- A joy for working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- Per state regulation, you are 18 years of age or older.
- Previous experience caring for school aged children.
- CPR certified for adults and children or are willing to be trained upon being hired.
- Open to working the hours of M-F 7a – 9a and/or 2:30p – 6:30p and willing to be flexible when there are school closings or early dismissals.
- A patient and courteous demeanor with the ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- You are able to handle emergencies in a calm and efficient manner.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow!
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 19 locations spanning 7 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 37,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.