Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Beauty Advisor for a med spa in Georgetown, Washington, DC. The Beauty Advisor is passionate about the cosmetic industry who wants to join our dynamic, small but rapidly growing company that has been dominating the Medical Spa industry in DC.
Looking for an ambitious savvy individual who is a self-motivated and fast learner. An ideal candidate for this job is someone who has great communication skills, has sales experience, and is physically able to stand for long periods of time. Our main is goal is to entice clients to come into our great location and try our innovative skincare by stopping clients who are already out and about enjoying all Georgetown has to offer.
- 1-2 years experience selling a product or service
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling, and negotiating
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Retail Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Product Demos: 1 year (Preferred)
Arch Amenity Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.