Beach House Spa Wedding Event Assistant
WTS International, the world's leading spa and fitness management firm, is seeking a Spa Wedding Event Assistant for beautiful location in Brewster, MA. The Spa Wedding Event Assistant is responsible for assisting and event execution of on site weddings! This would include complete support of wedding services, complete satisfaction of guests, and help coordinating a smooth event.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Works closely with Spa director on spa wedding services and planning, scheduling of providers and event execution.
- Communicates directly with wedding party and attendants. must be articulate, empathic, guest service oriented and detail-oriented.
- Day of event: be present, attentive to client needs and staff point person to ensure service flow and time-line is met and delivery of excellent guest service.
- Liaison with Hotel Catering team so guest's spa experience leading up to wedding is seamless and exceeds bride/groom expectation
- Reports any incident or accident to the Spa Director.
- Understands and uses universal precautions and ensures staff is doing the same when providing services.
- Understands all aspects of responsibilities needed
- Ensures all services begins and end appointments on time.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Previous management experience working events, weddings preferred.
- Weekend availability is important.
- High customer service standards.
- Ability to explain various services to guests.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Strong team player.
WTS International, is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.