Basketball Coach / Instructor
Lone Tree, CO
Lone Tree, CO
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
A Wellbridge Company
Englewood, CO (Lone Tree)
We are looking for a Basketball Coach!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Basketball Coaches are all about:
Our Basketball Coaches are experienced professionals with a passion for helping children ages 5-16 meet their performance goals. They enjoy analyzing performance, providing instruction on proper techniques and work well under the supervision of a Head Coach. All coaches are responsible for the execution of training our teams while ensuring the court and turf areas are safe and clean for all participants.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- A joy and enthusiasm for working with children and helping them improve their competitive performance.
- Club, high school, or college level coaching experience.
- Basketball related coaching certifications are desirable but not required.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Exceptional communication and motivation skills with children with the ability to consider varied social, emotional and physical attributes.
- An attitude of inclusion and team building.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary membership!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.
Wellbridge owns and operates 6 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 1,500 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 40,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.