Basketball Coach / Instructor
Colorado Athletic Club - Inverness
A Wellbridge Company
Englewood/Lone Tree, CO
We are looking for Child Care professionals to join our team as a Kids Sports Associate!
Who we are:
Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.
What our Kids Sports Associates are all about:
Our Kids Sports Associates provide exceptional care for elementary age children while supervising, monitoring and guiding sports activities after school hours. Associates make sure to keep all children safe, disciplined and entertained.
What you’re all about:
Why we’re a great company to join!
- Enjoy working and engaging with children in a professional but cheerful manner.
- Experience caring for elementary age children in small or large groups.
- CPR certified.
- Patient, fair, and courteous and parents know they can count on you.
- The ability to communicate effectively with both parents and children.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, creative, and innovative thinker.
- Exceptional customer service skills and team-oriented.
- We have no problem sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- And much, much more.
Wellbridge owns and operates 7 unique brands of full-service, premiere athletic and tennis clubs in the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 18 locations spanning 6 states. We proudly employ more than 3,000 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 30,000 members.
We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative and empowering environment. Our culture encourages managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork, and promotes innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong and dynamic environment. This allows us to live our mission of delivering the best for and through our employees, our members, and our community.