Wesley Chapel, FL
Wesley Chapel, FL
WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a Bartender. The Bartender is responsible for mixing and pouring drinks for club members and guests.
• Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Mixing ingredients to use in cocktails along with other drinks.
• Keeping track of customer tabs is vital.
• Washing dishes like glass cups and utensils each time they are used.
• Pouring beer and wine.
• Collecting payments from customers, and operating a cash register.
• Serving food to customers that are seated at or close to the bar.
• Making sure to check the identification of any customer who does not look of age. This is to ensure they meet the required age to purchase alcohol or tobacco products.
• Cleaning up the area where customers sat after they leave.
• Ordering, and maintaining bar supplies.
• Maintaining a friendly atmosphere, and dealing quickly with any problems that may arise.
• Limiting alcoholic beverages to customers who may have had too much to drink already.
• Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Previous bartending experience is preferred.
• Previous experience with a Point-of-Sale system.
• Must have basic math skills.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude toward job, team and facility.
• Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others
• Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility and be able to meet deadlines.
• Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
• Display a professional appearance with appropriate dress/uniform.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• This position will require the ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Light: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to negligible pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• This position required the ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, and lift.
• This position will require the following physical requirements: fingering, grasping, seeing, hearing and talking.
• This position required the use of a Point-of-Sale system, computer and calculator.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.