Wesley Chapel, FL
Wesley Chapel, FL
WTS International, one of the world's leading spa and fitness management firms, is seeking a Bartender in Wesley Chapel, FL. The Bartender is responsible for mixing and pouring drinks for club members and guests.
- Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of WTS International.
- Mixing ingredients to use in cocktails along with other drinks.
- Keeping track of customer tabs is vital.
- Washing dishes like glass cups and utensils each time they are used.
- Pouring beer and wine.
- Collecting payments from customers, and operating a cash register.
- Serving food to customers that are seated at or close to the bar.
- Making sure to check the identification of any customer who does not look of age. This is to ensure they meet the required age to purchase alcohol or tobacco products.
- Cleaning up the area where customers sat after they leave.
- Ordering, and maintaining bar supplies.
- Maintaining a friendly atmosphere, and dealing quickly with any problems that may arise.
- Limiting alcoholic beverages to customers who may have had too much to drink already.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Other duties as assigned.
- At least 1 year prior bartending experience is preferred.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Previous experience with a Point-of-Sale system.
- Must have basic math skills.
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude toward job, team and facility.
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others
- Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility and be able to meet deadlines.
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
- Display a professional appearance with appropriate dress/uniform.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
- Able to work a flexible schedule
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- This position will require the ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Light: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to negligible pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- This position required the ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, and lift.
- This position will require the following physical requirements: fingering, grasping, seeing, hearing and talking.
- This position required the use of a Point-of-Sale system, computer and calculator.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.