Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading amenity management firm, is seeking a full time Barista for RiverSouth Austin in Austin, TX for a corporate lounge setting open Monday - Friday. The Barista is responsible for mixing and pouring drinks for club members and guests. The Barista must be available to open up the café to provide excellent service to all guest and members.
Hourly rate of $18, plus tips, and full time with benefits - Apply today for immediate consideration! Monday - Friday schedule and beautiful lounge environment.
• Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
• Mixing ingredients to use in coffee, tea, artisan and speciality beverages.
• Keeping track of customer tabs is vital.
• Washing dishes like glass cups and utensils each time they are used.
• Collecting payments from customers, and operating a cash register.
• Serving food to customers that are seated at or close to the bar.
• Making sure to check the identification of any customer who does not look of age. This is to ensure they meet the required age to purchase alcohol or tobacco products.
• Cleaning up the area where customers sat after they leave.
• Ordering, and maintaining bar supplies.
• Maintaining a friendly atmosphere, and dealing quickly with any problems that may arise.
• Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Previous barista experience is preferred.
• Previous experience with a Point-of-Sale system.
• Must have basic math skills.
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude toward job, team and facility.
• Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others
• Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility and be able to meet deadlines.
• Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression.
• Display a professional appearance with appropriate dress/uniform.
• Excellent customer service skills
• Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously
• Able to work a flexible schedule
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision
• Availability When Facility Is Open: This could include nights, weekends, and holidays.
• This position will require the ability to stand for long periods of time.
• Light: Exerting up to 25 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to negligible pounds of force constantly to move objects.
• This position required the ability to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, reach, stand, walk, push, pull, and lift.
• This position will require the following physical requirements: fingering, grasping, seeing, hearing and talking.
• This position required the use of a Point-of-Sale system, computer and calculator.
• The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.