Wesley Chapel, FL
Wesley Chapel, FL
The Bar back is ultimately responsible for making sure that the bar is always fully stocked and assisting bartenders with anything that facilitates their jobs.
• Ensures the "WTS International Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS International Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Adheres to policies of WTS International.
• Ensures the ‘WTS International Experience' for guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS International Basics to Excellence, WTS International Mission statement/Values: Standards and Expectations, and WTS International Brand Standards.
• Exemplify team player attitude, smile at guest and remember that they always have the right of way.
• Assisting with daily bar operations such as, but not excluded to; refilling ice, backing up juices, restocking fruit, beer, wine, liquor bottles and changing kegs.
• Bar back duties also include, but are not limited to, changing trash, cleaning out trash cans as needed.
• Bar backs shall assist Bartenders to set up and break down by putting out and picking up floor mats each shift as well as scrubbing floors and bar mats.
• Bar backs are responsible for making sure that the bar areas maintain a safe environment by cleaning up and mopping any spills, putting up caution signs when needed, keeping entrance and exits clear of debris and clutter for all guests.
• Must be able to lift up to 30 pounds and/or excess of 50 pounds at times.
• Must be able to kneel, crouch, climb, reach, push, pull and stand as needed.
• Must be a good communicator, quick, efficient and an excellent multi-tasker that can operate in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be able to tolerate the outdoors weather which may be mild to sometimes extreme conditions.
• Assist with any special events as needed, including set up, break down and clean up,
• A bar back must be able to work without supervision at times.
• Ability to obtain CPR, AED & First Aid certifications within 60 days of hire
• At least 18 years of age
• Best if had some knowledge of Food Safety Regulations or HACCP
• High standard of personal hygiene
• Excellent and proven people skills
• Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions
• Ability to be a team player
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.