The DC Ranch Village Health Club and Spa Tennis Center in Scottsdale Arizona is currently looking for an Assistant Tennis Professional to join our fantastic Tennis team! This position is part-time.
Do you want to work in a fun tennis club resort atmosphere? Then Village Health Clubs & Spas is the place you want to be! Here at The Village we encourage and foster work life balance, healthy living and great benefits, like full club access and spa discounts!
If you crave a lifestyle of hospitality and fun, enjoy enhancing peoples lives with the great sport of Tennis, and want to be a player on a team that WOWs our members every day... then we are looking for you!
The Assistant Tennis Professional is responsible for assisting in professional group lessons, junior tennis programs and camps. Assistants may also be responsible for providing hitting sessions and or play as a hitter in a lesson with a professional.
Summary of Essential Job Functions:
- Assist Tennis Professionals in teaching group Tennis lessons
- Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a manner aligned with the People, Places and Programs components of the Village Standards
- Participate in and help promote programs, mixers, tournaments, round robins and other social competitive events
- Be able to provide hitting sessions for members or be a hitter in a professionals lesson
- High level of competitive tennis playing, ideally at a college level
- Able to feed balls and provide basic instruction
- Customer service focused attitude
- Obtain CPR certification within 30 days of hire through Company training
- Must be able to successfully pass a background check
- Industry experience working in tennis club environment
- Experience teaching tennis
- Collegiate tennis playing experience