Colorado Athletic Club Inverness Lone Tree, CO A Wellbridge Company Full-time/Part-time We're looking for an Assistant Personal Training Manager! Who we are: Colorado Athletic Club is Denver’s leading upscale athletic, aquatics, tennis and family fitness club with 7 convenient locations across Colorado’s Front Range. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services. What our Assistant Personal Training Managers are all about: They provide direct the day-to-day performance of the club’s personal training team through culture, community and results. A catalyst and advocate for “5-Star Personal Training Culture”. Offer the coaching and guidance needed to improve each Trainer’s success in growing the number of clients and new programming. Achieve Club’s PT revenue and net goals. Be a part of the Club Management team to inspire active lifestyles across the club and community from members, guests and outside partners. Implement Wellbridge fitness strategies & programs. What you’re all about:
- You have a passion for fitness and enjoy the high demands of a leadership role.
- You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Physical Education or a related field, or have comparable experience.
- You have highly developed academic, theoretical and practical fitness knowledge and skills with at least 3 years of leadership experience in a fitness department for a health/fitness facility.
- You previously worked as a PT for at least 3 years and have a current national PT certification.
- You can provide proof that you are CPR and First Aid Certified.
- You are confident in the execution and maintenance of all safety standards.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit and can manage multiple departmental budges while delivering the expected financial results.
- You have the ability to manage our established standards and brand concepts.
- You have excellent interpersonal, customer service, management and business skills.
Why we're a great company to join:
- Attend and contribute to weekly 1-on-1 with your club’s General Manager and the Regional PT Manager.
- Attend monthly team meetings and Sales huddles.
- Establish and consistently goal PT's from a monthly game plan.
- Understand financial expectations and how to achieve them.
- Retain and grow number of trainers.
- Host community events that draw more members and guests into Personal Training services.
- Take responsibility for the hiring and proper on-boarding of Club’s Trainers.
- Set expectations for and following Wellbridge processes and standards for PT business.
- Proper payroll execution including missed punches and redeeming sessions in consistently timelines
- Communicate with Corporate teammates in support of accuracy and promptness with Wellbridge standards
- Host 1 on 1's with Trainers to grow their business, skills and education
- Build strong relationships with sales teams that consistently partner to improve guest tours.
- Consistently find ways to improve teamwork across the club and intra department
- Marketing new and engaging programs
- Be involved in Community outreach (local schools, k-12 sport specific programming, etc.)
- Take responsibility for fitness floors and other commonly used Personal Training areas
- Support 5-Star Personal Training Culture
Compensation: $20.00 per hour/ PT commissions ranges from $37.50 - $49.50 based on experience, qualifications and production.
- You’ll enjoy a complementary gym membership.
- We provide state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- We provide the opportunity to strategize, learn, lead and grow.
- We provide medical, dental, vision and life insurance.
- We offer company matching 401k.
- We offer short term and long term disability.
- We offer AD&D and voluntary insurance.
- We offer paid time off and holidays.
- And much, much more!
Wellbridge owns and operates a variety of premiere athletic and tennis clubs across the country. Established more than 30 years ago with one location in CO, we have grown to 16 locations spanning 5 states. We proudly employ more than 1,400 team members and serve a growing membership community of more than 35,000+ members. We offer dynamic opportunities for our employees to develop their careers in a collaborative, fast paced, empowering environment. Our culture empowers managers to be coaches, celebrates results through teamwork and encourages innovative behaviors that contribute to a strong member community. Through our passion to impact others and improve everyday life, we are able to enjoy financial results.