Assistant Personal Training Manager
YouFit Health Clubs
The YouCoach Assistant Director assists in the operations of the YouCoach (Youfit’s dedicated personal training) department and will lead by example. You will be a team player, have a “Whatever It Takes” attitude, provide a good representation of Youfit at all times, inside and outside of the facility, be enthusiastic, willing to learn new things, be reliable and willing to go above and beyond. The YC Assistant Director is responsible for contributing to the overall production and success of the YC department. This position reports directly to the Director, General Manager and their District/Regional.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create additional traffic and generate sales
- Assist in the Development of the YC and Front Desk Staff
- Maintain all sales percentages and requirements
- Consistently achieve sales goals
- Work closely with Director and General Manager to maintain member relationships & cultivate referrals
- Assist in the operation of the YC department
- Assist in YC responsibilities including production, appointment confirmations, client logs, etc.
- Assist Director with daily sales and production reports
- Assist Director in maintaining the staff schedule according to Youfit standards and the club’s needs
- Assist in the maintenance all records per company, local and federal legal requirements
- Must create and maintain an enjoyable environment for all employees, members and guests
- Commission on the cash and the first EFT billing
- If a client is not active for at least 3 full calendar months with payments it will result in a decommission. Month to month deals are not meant to be sold to customers looking to train for less than 3 months. Any customer looking for such a package should be sold a PIF deal. Anticipated
- Maintain a CPR/AED certification. Certification opportunities will be coordinated by Youfit.
- Have computer knowledge
- Have efficient communication skills
- Assistant Directors must meet and fulfill the requirements for their position. A candidate must have:
- Previous Health Club experience in Sales, Operations (Management) or Personal Training
- Must have a current certification from Youfit's accepted certification list
Full time employees Benefits:
- Matching 401k
- Health Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary & Company paid Life Insurance
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.