Assistant Manager (Sales Manager In Training)
Fort Worth, TX
YouFit Health Clubs
Fort Worth, TX
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Create additional traffic & generate sales. Responsible for daily sales & production reports.
- Oversee the operations and production of the Youcoach department
- Communicate with the Regional Manager regarding any issues or needs of the club
- Must create and maintain an enjoyable environment for all employees, members, & guests.
- Must be available and reachable by their staff, YF regionals, and YF admin at ALL TIMES. To be clear, this means 24/7 365 days a year. It is your sole responsibility to provide, all of the above, your contact information for this purpose. The ability to reach you will be periodically checked by your Regional Manager (RM) & Corporate.
- You will be required to have reliable transportation to and from work.
- You will also be required to travel within the immediate area of your location to complete weekly marketing requirements, travel to company meeting and events, and daily bank deposits.
- At least one-year experience directly managing a team of at least ten employees.
- Experience in recruiting, interviewing, and developing a sales focused and customer centric team.
- Experience in sales management and outside marketing.
- Create and maintain business to business relationships.
- Manage the club's customer relationship management system as provided by the organization.
- Create a presence and be involved in the community through events, health fairs, wellness activities etc.
- Must meet and maintain all key performance indicators as outlined by the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Four-year degree (preferred).
- Experience in the fitness industry (preferred).
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs.
- Matching 401k
- Health Coverage
- Critical Illness
- Disability Insurance
- Voluntary & Company paid Life Insurance
- Sick and Vacation Time
- Paid Holidays
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.