Assistant General Manager
Coral Springs, FL
YouFit Health Clubs
Coral Springs, FL
The Assistant General Manager will:
- Possess a passion for fitness & health.
- Create additional traffic & generate sales. Responsible for daily sales & production reports.
- Oversee the operations and production of Memberships
- Communicate with the Regional Manager regarding any issues or needs of the club
- Must create and maintain an enjoyable environment for all employees, members, & guests.
- Must be available and reachable by their staff, YF regionals, and YF admin at ALL TIMES. To be clear, this means 24/7 365 days a year. It is your sole responsibility to provide, all of the above, your contact information for this purpose. The ability to reach you will be periodically checked by your Regional Manager (RM) & Corporate.
- You will also be required to travel within the immediate area of your location to complete weekly marketing requirements, travel to company meeting and events, and daily bank deposits.
- At least one-year experience directly managing a team of at least ten employees.
- Experience in recruiting, interviewing, and developing a sales focused and customer centric team.
- Experience in sales management and outside marketing.
- Manage the club's customer relationship management system as provided by the organization.
- Create a presence and be involved in the community through events, health fairs, wellness activities etc.
- Must meet and maintain all key performance indicators as outlined by the organization.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Four-year degree (preferred).
- Experience in the fitness industry (preferred).
- Physical effort required to carry out daily duties such as lifting supplies and gym equipment potentially in excess of 50lbs.
Full Time Employee Benefits:
- 401K with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability, Critical Illness Insurance
- Employee, Spouse, and Child Supplemental Life
- Paid Time Off
- Premium Youfit Lime Card Membership
- Discounts on certifications and continuing education
Youfit allows you to be YOU. Every member of the Youfit team contributes towards making our communities healthier & happier. So if you’re passionate about helping people feel better & live better, working at one of our locations won’t seem like work at all. We’re passionate about supporting the environment through our Green initiatives; working stronger together; putting members first; and raising the bar.
Youfit Health Clubs LLC provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.