Assistant Club Manager
Genesis Health Clubs
Topeka, KS 66614
We are looking for an Assistant Club Manager to create exceptional experiences for our members and staff. You will be responsible for assisting with day-to-day operations of the business, managing memberships, services and promotions, facilities, and personnel to achieve our revenue and growth goals.
You have a passion for health and fitness and love to succeed through others. You are a process-oriented leader who gets excited about helping our members live a healthy lifestyle and meet their personal goals.
- Help maintain gym operational budget
- Assist with membership sales and promotions
- Build long-term member and vendor relationships
- Provide a high-level of customer service to all members and effectively resolve issues
- Ensure gym systems and processes are followed
- Assist in the hiring, training, and scheduling of all gym staff
- Enforce facility rules and regulations, ensuring facility is clean and safe
- Ability to manage and motivate others
- Previous sales experience is a plus
- Strong customer service skills
- CPR Certification
- Industry experience preferred
Complete our short application today!
Genesis Health Clubs
Genesis Health Clubs now has 60 locations! Genesis offers the most well rounded fitness experience in the Midwest. Each location provides cardio and weight training equipment, group fitness classes, personal trainers, yoga, Pilates and much more. Membership opportunities include single, couple, family and corporate. You'll find that our facilities, services and professional staff offer you everything you need to achieve your health and fitness goals.
Each club also provides specialized amenities and services including child care, tanning, basketball courts, steam rooms, tennis courts, Yoga/Pilates studios and more.
For those who would like the guidance and motivation of a fitness expert, Genesis can provide nationally certified personal trainer who can help guide and teach members how to get in shape safely and effectively. Our personal trainers genuinely care and work to help members succeed. Because our members are one of a kind, their exercise plan should be too.
Genesis offers a wide-range of classes including step aerobics, Zumba, cycling, to muscular strength and Group Power to kick boxing and mind-body offerings like Pilates and yoga.
Genesis Health Clubs also operates many other brands in the fitness and family entertainment spaces including Trampoline Parks, Water Parks, Ice Skating Facilities, Meal Prep Services, Baseball Tournament Facilities, and much more.