Area Sales Manager
Arch Amenities Group partners with property owners and occupiers to create premium places to meet, work, workout, and host inspiring events. We deliver exceptional performance to our partners through intelligent programming, strong back-end support and technology enabled operations. We pride ourselves on FUSING HOSPITALITY, TECHNOLOGY and WELLNESS.
Our mission is to maximize the potential of people and places and we do that with our team at Lifestart a leading corporate fitness and amenity management brand along with WTS International, the leader for activating spa and wellness spaces and MEET Hospitality, the leader in hosted conferencing and amenity management who have come together to form our new organization, Arch Amenities Group.
We offer an enhanced set of services that include an expanded set of new amenities and offerings to activate places in CRE (Corporate Real Estate), Multi-Family and Hospitality settings through our combined expertise.
Arch Amenities has entered an unprecedented period in the company's history where we are achieving record growth within our organization. Today we have over 3K employees located in over thirty-five states at 300 locations that include offices, hospitality locations and residential properties. Our client portfolio reads as a who is who is commercial real estate including icon ownership groups such as Brookfield Properties, Silverstein, RXR, Blackstone, Tishman Speyer and best in class A+ CRE operators.
We anticipate our company to grow from 300 locations to north of five hundred in less than 5 years. The sky is the limit within our organization, we are entrepreneurial, writing and implementing a new road map, building our brand and our teams and we are pushing forward as Arch Amenities Group a global icon in CRE client managed services. We are all about performance in a positive spirit of caring for our teams, our clients and our owners delivering better lives for all.
We are seeking a Corporate Area Sales Manager based in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan or NYC area to grow and expand our East Coast Market and join our rapidly growing team. The Corporate Sales Manager is responsible for B2B selling, lead generation, and driving revenue across all properties in the region in alignment with the company growth strategy.
- Develop sales strategies to prospect for new business across multiple East Coast locations.
- Generate new event leads through proactive outreach and tactical efforts.
- You will be the person that builds the meetings, events and group catering business and brand presence in the local Washington D.C. and East Coast markets with a focus on the corporate market segment.
- Build brand awareness for Arch Amenities and the client as exceptional locations for meetings, catering, and social events.
- Nurture the full sales cycle from prospect to close. Work with clients throughout the booking and planning process by negotiating pricing and estimates, generating proposals and contracts, securing payment details, etc. Provide a detailed communication turnover to your Event Planning Manager with the client's needs and expectations.
- Cultivate genuine, lasting relationships with clients and referral partners.
- Conduct and coordinate client appointments and site inspections.
- Collaborate with the sales team to manage dynamic pricing, offer robust event and catering options, and ensure that the 3 rd party catering partners deliver menus and experiences in line with the client's vision.
- Develop an extensive account base for the Washington D.C. and East Coast market and establish a systematic account management approach through account planning.
- Attend trade shows, receptions, and informational sessions to build brand awareness and to prospect for new business.
- Work with your Field Marketing Manager to develop sales collateral, build our online presence through identifying and assessing tools needed to effectively sell the East Coast market, and to obtain post-event client feedback to communicate areas of opportunity and excellence to the team.
- Maintain thorough knowledge of competitive set and relationships with counterparts.
- Reach and exceed budgeted goals per month and year.
- Be an excellent communicator and master of juggling priorities and multi-tasking.
The experience you should have:
- Hospitality experience selling corporate meetings and events for hotels, large scale event and catering facilities, or restaurant brands with event and meeting spaces or conference centers. Meetings and event management leadership.
- Minimum of 5-8 years of corporate sales, catering, and event experience with responsibilities for initiative-taking prospecting, lead generation, business development and account management.
- Ability to collaborate closely with customers providing ideas for events and solutions for new opportunities in the future.
- Creative ideation ability to build out curated, custom events and experiences that WOW and delight your customers who will include tenant occupiers of client's building portfolio. Build out promotional opportunities for tenant occupiers to learn about our meetings and event services.
- You should have excellent communication and written skills both face to face and via conference calls and email. Able to work with Field Marketing to draft client communications about promotional opportunities, seasonal events, and ideas for planning and hosting events.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Five to Ten years of direct selling, and sales management. Regional Sales a plus.
- Hospitality Experience working with catering, event, and banquet space that you sold as either a group or catering sales manager. Or similar experience working for multi-unit restaurants, conference centers, day, and meeting centers and/or large-scale catering for country clubs.
- Professional, outgoing person who loves to sell, is persistent to close leads and can also liaise directly with the operations team to ensure WOW events and meetings are delivered to all clients.
- Ability to travel.
AAG is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse and inclusive work force.