Area Manager – Tucson [Req 1512]
Encore Wellness LLC
4821 North Stone Avenue
Tucson, CA 85704
To apply: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=niftyfifty&jobId=57907&lang=en_US&source=CC3
Seeking a motivated, outgoing individual with a passion for fitness. Do you enjoy working with mature adults to help them establish and maintain personal motivation in reaching their fitness goals?
Encore Wellness is the nation’s leading fitness and wellness organization for mature adults. Our facilities offer the latest equipment and clinically-supervised fitness instruction, and our range of services includes customized fitness programs, physical therapy, group exercise classes, balance and fall prevention classes and education. We change lives by helping mature adults achieve greater wellness and lasting independence.
This position not only requires fitness expertise but business acumen and previous supervisory experience to assist the remote VP of Operations with overseeing four sites with regard to fitness and front office operations, customer service relations, and relationship building with our business partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Included, but not limited to:
• Assist in staffing operations.
• Schedule staff to maximize location(s) needs.
• Perform monthly audits.
• Integrate inter/intra-departmental services.
• Adhere to policies and procedures that guide and support the provision of services.
• Continuously assesses and improves the quality of service provided.
• Assures compliance with all state and federal regulations.
• Demonstrates goal-directed behavior.
• Demonstrates communication ability and creates mechanisms to facilitate effective communication within the department and the organization.
• Ability to travel to other company locations as needed.
• Three weeks PTO the first two years; four weeks beginning third year
• Medical, dental, vision insurance, FSA, 401(k) after 90 days
TO APPLY: https://workforcenow.adp.com/jobs/apply/posting.html?client=niftyfifty&jobId=57907&lang=en_US&source=CC3
• Graduate of a Bachelor’s or Master’s of Science in Kinesiology, Health Science, Exercise Science, Gerontology, or related field program.
• Current Basic Life Support/Adult CPR/AED card
• Prior supervisory experience required
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Ability to reason and carry out instructions
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
• Ability to work in the US without sponsorship
Employer Contact Information
Encore Wellness LLC
1501 E Orangethorpe Avenue, Suite 180
Encore Wellness (fka as Nifty after Fifty) is the nation's leading fitness and wellness company for mature adults. Our facilities offer the latest equipment and clinically-supervised fitness instruction. Our range of services includes Customized Fitness Programs, Physical Therapy, Group Exercise Classes, Balance and Fall Prevention Classes. We change lives by helping mature adults achieve greater wellness and lasting independence.