Aquatics Programming Coordinator - BAAC - Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD
Bel Air, MD 21014
Bel Air Athletic Club
Bel Air, MD
We are looking for a driven Aquatics Coordinator to build a strong swim lessons/coaching program for our family focused atmosphere!
Who we are:Bel Air Athletic Club is Hartford County’s premier athletic club and spa with unparalleled service, state-of-the-art amenities, and a family-friendly atmosphere. Our club supports the lifestyles of busy professionals, families, health enthusiasts and those who simply strive to be more active by providing a wide spectrum of unique fitness and wellness services.What our Aquatics Programming Coordinators are all about:
Our Aquatics Coordinators are committed to the overall safety of our club members while they are using our pools. They oversee all pool operations but also enjoy the specialized focus of building strong aquatics programs.
Our Aquatics Coordinators have a highly professional demeanor and an understanding of what it means to build revenue through growing a successful swim lessons program. They have an entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for leadership.
What you’re all about:
Physical Requirements/ Work Environment:
- You are an efficient multi-tasker who genuinely enjoys the high demands of a leadership role in an aquatic environment.
- You have at least one year of pool supervisory experience (2 years is preferred) and are no stranger to directing pool-related programs such as swim team and swim lessons.
- You are comfortable supervising both pool staff and patrons to ensure safety.
- You understand the importance of aquatics administration and are comfortable ordering and stocking pool supplies and chemicals; assisting in the yearly budget process, completing employee evaluations, and attending regularly scheduled meetings, etc.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Ideally, you are CPR and AED certified however we are happy to train you in that area if necessary.
Why you want to work for us:
- You are regularly required to sit, swim, walk, use hands, fingers, talk or hear.
- You will frequently lift approximately 25 pounds or more for long distances (greater than 20 feet).
- While performing the duties of this job, you will regularly be exposed to wet or humid conditions (non-weather).
- You are frequently exposed to work near moving mechanical parts; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals and outdoor weather conditions.
- You are occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock.
- We enjoy sharing our clubs with our employees for FREE!
- We care about our employees and provide benefits for anyone who works 20 hours or more.
- We provide in-house training to fulfill your CPR certification requirements.
- We have state-of-the-art exercise equipment and resources.
- And much, much more!