Arch Amenities Group
Cincinnati, OH 45236
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a full-time Membership Sales Associate at the Mayerson JCC of Cincinnati. The Membership Sales Associate is responsible for establishing, marketing and growing prospects and lead generation for new member sales all while maintaining a quality membership base for the facility.
The Mayerson JCC:
The Mayerson JCC connects people so that they can live happier and fuller lives, creating a more vibrant Jewish community. The JCC helps to foster social connections between its members and guests alike, bringing people together through a wide variety of programs and events. With an expansive fitness center, highly regarded early childhood and senior centers, top arts and cultural events, and classes for every age, the JCC connects, enriches, and inspires over 27,000 visitors per month. The JCC welcomes everyone, regardless of race, religion, or ability.
- Effectively teach all levels of swim instruction under Swim Lessons University standards, possessing full knowledge of the skills at each level.
- Effectively communicate with parents the appropriate class enrollment level for all children.
- Maintain a familiarity with the registration process and current class schedules.
- Provide ongoing, effective communication with reception desk regarding all classes and programming.
- Prepare award certificates, patches, and cards upon completion of the course.
- Ensure safety of all swimmers by preventative measures and minimizing hazardous situations.
- Enforcement of all pool rules and regulations in a polite and courteous manner.
- Provide quick response to emergency situations in water/deck area.
- Be knowledgeable on all aquatic information and programming.
- Display a professional appearance with appropriate dress/uniform.
- Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
- Submits required class records on time.
- Ensure the aquatic area is safe, clean and orderly.
- Other duties as assigned
- High school education preferred
- Willing to obtain Swim Lessons University instructor certification at employers expense. No travel required
- Community C.P.R. certification
- Standard First Aid certification
- American Red Cross Lifesaving certification preferred
- Experience teaching all ages and levels
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
- Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility
- Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems
- Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment
- Maintain a character of professionalism and confidence, with a tactful ability to communicate with participants
- Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others
- Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility and be able to meet deadlines
- Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression
- Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
- Able to show initiative and make decisions
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
- This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
- The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
- up to $18.50/ 30 minute group lesson delivered
- $15/ private & $20/ semi-private 30 minute lesson delivered
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.