Aquajets Junior Swim Coach
The Aquajets Junior Swim Coach is responsible for serving as a junior coach under the Aqua Jets Head Coach for the 2017 Aqua Jets season
• Effectively teach all levels of swim instruction under American Red Cross standards, possessing full knowledge of the skills at each level.
• Effectively communicate with parents the appropriate class enrollment level for all children.
• Maintain a familiarity with the registration process and current class schedules.
• Provide ongoing, effective communication with reception desk regarding all classes and programming.
• Prepare award certificates, patches, and cards upon completion of the course.
• Ensure safety of all swimmers by preventative measures and minimizing hazardous situations.
• Enforcement of all pool rules and regulations in a polite and courteous manner.
• Provide quick response to emergency situations in water/deck area.
• Be knowledgeable on all aquatic information and programming.
• Display a professional appearance with appropriate dress/uniform.
• Is timely and punctual when reporting to work.
• Submits required class records on time.
• Ensure the aquatic area is safe, clean and orderly.
• Other duties as assigned
• High school education preferred
• Community C.P.R. certification
• Standard First Aid certification
• American Red Cross Water Safety Instructor certificate
• Experience teaching all ages and all American Red Cross level
• Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic
• Positive and enthusiastic attitude towards job and facility
• Must be able to trouble shoot and anticipate problems
• Consistently exhibit team spirit promoting a productive environment
• Maintain a character of professionalism and confidence, with a tactful ability to communicate with participants
• Demonstrate the ability to cooperate and work with others
• Demonstrate consistent integrity, dependability, responsibility and be able to meet deadlines
• Possess effective verbal/written communication and expression
• Adaptable and flexible under stressful and/or unusual situations
• Excellent customer service skills
• Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational
• Professional manner, discretion, and appearance
• Able to show initiative and make decisions
• Ability to stand for long periods
• Awareness of proper body mechanics to prevent injury
• This position required the ability to stand, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, walk, and talk
• The employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, feel or operate objects, tools, or controls; and reach with hands and arms
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.
• Normal work hours: varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.