Anytime Fitness is seeking energetic, positive and motivated Certified Personal Trainers and Class Instructors with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness with.
Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
· Passionate about health and fitness
· Ability to motivate others
· Excellent communication and sales skills
· Professional appearance
· Commitment to a minimum of 30 paid hours per week preferred.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Maintain a personal commitment to meeting the needs of members and guests.
· Promoting individual personal training and small group training.
· Conduct fitness consultations and assessments.
· Actively market and promote personal training to acquire new members and retain existing members.
· Assist in development and implementation of club programs and events.
· Participate in all staff related meetings and other required activities.
· Conduct oneself as a role model by leading and promoting a healthy lifestyle.
· Maintain a positive attitude at all times when working with members.
· Seek opportunities for personal and professional growth.
· Dress professionally, according to the current dress code standards.
Must be at least 18 years old with a valid driver's license to apply.