North Port, FL
Arch Amenities Group
North Port, FL 34289
The Amenity Manager reports directly to the Residential Division Regional Director for Arch Amenities.
Essential Job Duties / Supportive Functions:
- Develops standard operating procedures for all facility services, administration, and maintenance using the AAG operations template.
- Ability to effectively resolve resident concerns and issues.
- Ability to assume responsibility for operations, maintenance and safeguarding of all amenities and common area including, but not limited to tennis facilities, playground, community pool, fitness center, bocce/pickleball/basketball courts, clubhouse, sidewalks, ponds and main entrance.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with staff, board members, residents, volunteers, businesses and various community groups.
- Prepares any incident or accident reports and distributes them to the Client and AAG Corporate office.
- Develops, through use of a template, a monthly and yearly management report outlining key facility statistics and a summary of daily operations. Also reports any current or future concerns and, with Regional Director approval, forwards recommended changes to the client.
- Submits all paperwork and financial reporting, including payroll, in accordance with AAG policy.
- Develops and maintains accurate facility maintenance procedures and checklists through routine preventative maintenance and repair and submits these recommendations or issues to District Management and the Board of Supervisors.
- Creates a staff team to meet all aspects of professionalism and service demands.
- Maintains a fully staffed facility by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and training all staff.
- Ensures the staff is fully knowledgeable on the use and benefits of services, programs, and activities by conducting regularly scheduled staff meetings and trainings.
- Assesses all employees' progress continually; coaches employees with positive reinforcement, and disciplines, when necessary, fairly and consistently; participates in annual performance evaluations, and, when necessary, assists in the termination process.
- Provides excellent customer service and monitors resident feedback using comment cards and other customer care techniques. Supervises and follows up on requests and comments.
- Develops and plans a diverse calendar of enjoyable member programs and activities such as: social programs, fitness and wellness programs, youth programs (if applicable), aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, social events, and resident concierge services (if applicable).
- Creates and implements an annual marketing and programming plan to promote all activities and encourage member participation and utilization.
- Ensures the facility is only accessed by residents and their registered guests, and that it is safe and secure at all times.
- Ensures fiscal responsibility through efficient scheduling of facility and, when necessary, makes changes to stay within budgetary guidelines.
- Registers new residents and provides an introduction to the fitness center, facilities, services, programs, policies, and procedures.
- Monitors and tracks resident utilization and program registrations/participation by establishing a tracking procedure. Ensures all program and administrative fees are correctly charged.
- Designs, with the use of templates, forms, flyers, a community newsletter and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Maintains monthly inventory of supplies and equipment.
- Assists staff with lifting and storing facility equipment, furniture, and products to help maintain facility and prepare for special events.
- 3-5 Years of experience in a Recreational, Hospitality and/or Amenity Management setting.
- Residential community experience preferred.
- Project and facilities management experience.
- Programming and event experience.
- Effective leadership skills and staff management experience.
- Ability to lift 25 lbs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.