Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant performs, coordinates and oversees technical and office administrative duties. This location is a full-service health club conveniently located in midtown Manhattan with many amenities and services.
- Ensures the "AAG Experience" for guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to the policies of Arch Amenities Group.
Assist General Manager in the following capacity :
- Bookkeeping using Quickbooks entering and coding all invoices
- Work with Powerpoint for monthly client reports
- Reconcile credit card statement with Excel and provide receipt support backup
- Bank Deposits and receipts to corporate
- Assist in purchasing for various departments throughout the club
- Work with outside collection agency in handling; write-offs, updating member status, refunds, etc.
- Learn club software program (CSI) to use for managing member accounts
- Assists with sales and marketing initiatives
- Help coordinate special events and promotions
- Complete additional duties as assigned by supervisor
- 2-3 years of experience doing administrative support
- Excellent calendar management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels of the organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Proper grammar and punctuation a must.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Extremely well organized and flexible
- Ability to work accurately and within deadlines
- High level of professionalism and discretion
AAG is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.