As an Administrative Assistant you will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will communicate via phone and email ensuring that all administration tasks are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner.
- Acts as the main contact for correspondence; phone and email correspondence.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain and organize records, contact lists and etc.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Provide general support to clients/staff
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: AA degree
Experience: Entry level
- Proven administrative or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
Specialized knowledge, licenses, etc.: CPR/First Aid Certified
Working Conditions: Fitness club environment
Physical Requirements: Ability to stand for several hours; ability to lift 25 lb
This position is currently accepting applications.