Top Level Fitness / The Cryo Place is hiring Admin Assistant / Receptionist for our Naperville location.
Top Level Fitness is helping men and women achieve their health, fitness, and performance goals through customized fitness and nutrition programs.
The Cryo Place is our second brand that operates under the umbrella of Top Level Fitness and the focus in on recovery using Whole-body Cryo Therapy, and Cryoskin Slimming and Toning services.
Note: If you are not familiar with cryotherapy or Cryoskin you can google it or get more info on our site www.thecryoplace.com. No experience needed for running sessions. You’ll be trained and certified on how to run sessions.
My facility is located at 2764 Aurora Avenue Suite 120, Naperville IL, 60540.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, motivated, hardworking, and energetic person to handle our office work and help us with the growth of our business.
To do this, we need a strong supporting cast, which includes SOLID Administrative support or Assistant (for lack of better words).
Quite frankly, we need someone who is a rock star with administrative tasks (paperwork, data entry, inventory, etc), has a firm grasp of software and technology (Google Drive, Dropbox, email, Facebook, Instagram, etc. are just a few of the tools we use), AND LOVES talking with people in person or through email and phone(handling inquiry calls, confirming appointments, connecting with clients, prospects), sales, social media and can help with marketing.
WARNING: Working in an entrepreneurial environment is much different than working for a “regular” company– we often build the plane as we fly it. Creativity and flexibility are a must!
If you are hired for this position you will have a full-time schedule up to 40 hours and you need to come to the office Monday – Friday (12pm-8pm) and some Saturday’s (7am-2pm). It is possible to have some morning shifts too. Part-time is optional too.
We’re providing free fitness training membership so that you can better understand our services and relate to our Members. Plus, it’s a great health benefit! Naturally, we’re going to hire someone who embraces a healthy lifestyle and wants to work in an environment that encourages & facilitates effective exercise, good nutrition, and supportive people.
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE ARE NOT INTERESTED IN SOMEONE WHO IS JUST LOOKING FOR FREE TRAINING!
Minimum Required Performance Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls, emails, texts, messages professionally and politely to ensure a flawless client experience. – handle/forward accordingly
Prospective Clients & Trials
- Answer inquiry calls
- Schedule & confirm appointments
- Manage paperwork
- Follow-up with new trials
- Conduct studio orientations
New & Current Clients
- Give Welcome Package, gifts & follow-up (letters, cards, flowers, etc.)
- Manage client folders
- Manage client birthday recognition
- Record attendance
- Missed workouts/appointments follow-up communication
- Manage files
- Follow-up tasks (calls, send cards, letters, etc.)
Inventory & Purchasing
- CARE gifts
- Vacuum/Dust/Tidy Up and keep the facility clean and organized if needed
- Manage outside service providers (e.g., cleaning crew, towel service, gas providers, handyman)
Marketing and Sales
- Maintain and enhance the studio's presence through regular email campaigns, social media marketing
- Maintain and expand the studio’s marketing activities
- Local networking - putting the studio together with local opportunities.
- Share information about our many options and help clients determine what is best for their goals
Cryo Therapy and Cryoskin
- Run wholebody cryotherapy sessions and Cryoskin sessions (if needed). Training will be provided.
- Great phone personality/etiquette. Experience in customer service is a MUST! You will be talking with my customers, who are VERY important to me, and prospective customers, who are also extremely important. You must be comfortable conversing on the phone, in person, and through email. You must know how to conduct yourself professionally, take clear messages and deliver clear instructions to the prospect or client.
- We market our services (fitness and Cryo) through social media, print advertising, JV with local businesses, events and etc. Understanding and implementing our marketing strategies are needed.
- Follow up with leads, scheduling appointments, conducting orientations, follow up with trials, clients, selling supplements, merchandise, and etc. Some sales experience is required.
- Thoughtfulness and organization. I need you to be able to think for yourself and be organized. I’m very serious about this one. I do NOT want a robot. I want someone who learns and grows with us.
- Computer proficiency. We use applications like Mindbody, Infusionsoft, Skipio, Google Drive, Dropbox, Email, Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
- Attention to Detail: This is a must! You will need to catch the little things from scheduling to wording, numbers, cleaning, etc.
Previous experience working in a fitness studio is a plus. Experience in sales in the fitness industry will be a huge bonus and put your resume on top of my list.
How to Apply
We're looking to hire the right person as soon as possible. So if this job sounds good to you, follow these instructions now.
Here's what I want from you. NOTE: Failure to follow these instructions will result in your resume going in the circular file. This is your first test, okay?
- Write me a cover letter email explaining why you are the perfect person to fill this position. Include full contact information (name, address, phone, email, age, and Facebook profile link) on this cover letter.
- On an attached word doc list at least three references with phone numbers, email (optional) and what your relationship is with the references (i.e. - previous employer, college professor, etc. I don't need a reference from your best friend or from your mom).
- Attach to the email PDF file with your resume as well.
- Complete and submit all of the above to toplevelfitnessjobs (at) gmail (dot) com with the subject: "Applying for Admin/Assistant Position"
After we receive your email, we will review your application. If we feel you're a good prospect, we'll call or email you to set up a personal interview.
The sooner we get your resume, the better. This will not be a long, drawn-out process. I believe in taking action quickly. So get your application over to us pronto! We look forward to reviewing it and hopefully meeting you personally.