Arch Amenities Group
Manalapan, FL 33462
Join our seasoned, passionate team of spa professionals in our high-energy spa wonderland! Eau Spa, one of the most exclusive Forbes Five Star properties in the world, hires and develops only the most sophisticated team, committed to providing a delightfully indulgent guest experience. Would you like to work alongside them?
Eau Spa and Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an Activities Attendant. The Activities Attendant will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: assisting residents with program registration, giving tours of the facility, assisting with program promotion and execution, and ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment cards.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, and social events.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager on duty.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of Emergency Medical Services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.
Stationary Position - Sitting or Standing
Active Position - Walking, jogging, running
Use of hands/fingers - Operate, Use, Inspect, Place, Detect, Position, Prepare, activate
Climb/Balance - Stairs, ladders, ropes, equipment, beams
Stoop/kneel/crouch or crawl - Position self, move
Talk/hear - communicate, detect, converse with, discern, convey, express oneself, exchange information
See - Detect, determine, perceive, identify, recognize, judge, observe, inspect, estimate, assess
Carry weight, lift - Move, transport, position, put, install, remove - 50 lbs or less
Carry weight, lift - Move, transport, position, put, install, remove - 50 lbs or more
Exposure to - Exposed, work around, chemicals, odors, smells, noise, indoors or outdoors, heat, cool.
The employee must be able to perform the essential functions of the position satisfactorily and, if requested, reasonable accommodations will be made to enable employees with disabilities to perform the essential functions of their job, absent undue hardship. Job descriptions typically change over time as requirements and employee skill levels change. Supervisors may revise and/or add duties to reflect these changes. The Employer retains the right to change or assign other duties to this position.
Arch Amenities Group, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Arch Amenities Group, LLC is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.