Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking a seasonal Activities Attendant. The Activities Attendant will be responsible for implementing daily resort activities such as arts and crafts, games and other family activities. *During Winter/off-season hours are limited, hours increase to 25-35 per week in the summer
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback.
- Assists in the setup, implemenation and breakdown of various family activties throughout the resort.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager on duty.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.