Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an Activities Attendant. The Activities Attendant will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: assisting residents with program registration, giving tours of the facility, assisting with program promotion and execution, and ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and Arch Amenities Group.
- Can assist in room set ups and breakdowns pre and post meeting/event.
- Assist the Cafe in delivery of food orders to the correct meeting rooms.
- Works with meetings to display buffets for events where needed.
- Assists the AV Manager in maintaining the rooms and cleanliness.
- Maintains equipment throughout the rooms including TV's, Golf Room and lounge areas.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, and social events.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Reports any incident or accident to Manager on duty.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Part Time (3 Days/24hrs. Per Week)
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Energetic, enthusiastic.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays if needed.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
Arch Amenities Group is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.