WTS International, the world's leading spa, fitness and leisure firm, is seeking an Activities Attendant. The Activities Attendant will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: assisting residents with program registration, giving tours of the facility, assisting with program promotion and execution, and ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment cards.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, and social events.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager on duty.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of Emergency Medical Services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.