Land O Lakes, FL
Land O Lakes, FL
The Activities Attendant will be responsible for assisting in the daily operations of the facility including: assisting residents with program registration, giving tours of the facility, assisting with program promotion and execution, and ensuring the highest levels of guest satisfaction are attained.
- Ensures the "WTS Experience" for members and guests by maintaining the standards set in WTS' Basics to Excellence (BTE), WTS' Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and WTS' Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of the facility and WTS International.
- Presents professional appearance and attitude at all times and maintains a high standard of customer service.
- Provides excellent customer service and helps monitor guest feedback encouraging resident use of comment cards.
- Assists with the development and planning of a diverse calendar of enjoyable programs and activities such as: fitness and wellness programs, aquatic programs, sports, life enrichment classes, special events, and social events.
- Assists in the design, with use of templates, forms, flyers, and promotional materials to be utilized in daily facility operations.
- Assists in preparing bulletins and flyers for display on bulletin board, intranet, cable, and for a possible activities newsletter and maintains bulletin board.
- Reports any incident or accident to the Facility Manager on duty.
- Maintains constant surveillance of patrons in the facility; acts immediately and appropriately to secure safety of patrons in the event of emergency.
- Provides emergency care and treatment as required until the arrival of Emergency Medical Services.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Effective leadership skills and a strong work ethic.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Creative in marketing, promotion, and programming.
- Energetic, enthusiastic and motivational.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Ability to follow routine verbal and written instructions.
- Normal work hours: Varied to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to lift 25 pounds.
WTS International, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer that is committed to having a diverse work force.