Accounting Manager, Spa
Arch Amenities Group, the world's leading spa, fitness and amenity management firm, is seeking a remote Accounting Manager, Spa Division, for our corporate team. Target base compensation of $80K
Responsibilities include oversight and management of Staff Accountants, preparing financial statements, account reconciliation, journal entries, as well as documenting and evaluating current procedures. Areas of focus include general accounting, A/P, G/L, inventory analysis, and preparation and reconciliation of balance sheet and income statements with a focus on spa facilities. Other duties may include budgeting and forecasting and trend analysis.
- Ensures the "Arch Amenities Group" experience for members, guests, and staff by maintaining the standards set in Arch Amenities Group Basics to Excellence (BTE), Arch Amenities Group Mission Statement/Values; Standards and Expectations, and Arch Amenities Group Brand Standards.
- Adheres to policies of Arch Amenities Group.
- Manage Staff Accountants, providing guidance and oversight for Staff Accountant portfolios
- Assist Staff Accountants with reconciliations, financial packages, and review work completed
- Work with Corporate Accountants to process facility invoices, credits, and payments
- Daily revenue reconciliation and verification of payments
- Process Accounts Payable
- Prepare journal entries on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Reconcile general ledger accounts monthly
- Prepare monthly financial statements for certain spa & fitness facilities which include balance sheets and income statements
- Process non accounts receivable cash receipts.
- Reconcile spa charges placed on room accounts with hotel directors of finance
- Support collection efforts for both corporate and certain spa facilities
- Support staff accounting team with reconciliation and entries for certain spa facilities
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting or finance or the equivalent experience plus two years of related experience.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Efficient, well organized, and able to handle a variety of duties simultaneously.
- Professional manner, discretion, and appearance.
- Able to show initiative and make decisions.
- Able to work independently.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Some travel may be required
Arch Amenities Group is an equal opportunity employer commited to an inclusive and diverse workforce.