9Round Gym Manager
Under the direction of the owner, the gym manager will maintain a fun, fast paced, 30 minute circuit cardio kickboxing gym. This is a National Franchised gym that is very busy. Learning and teaching the sales presentation and phone scripts are vital. The manager will work a mix of both morning and evening shifts as well as weekends and lead weekly staff meetings. Energy & enthusiasm is REQUIRED!
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Sell Memberships with a focus on total income brought in each month
- Schedule Employees
- Work closely with owner to hire and properly train employees
- Maintain a clean gym
- Keep social networks updated regularly
- Maintain a focus on keeping expenses low including payroll expenses
- Maintain stellar customer service with all members (previous & future)
- Any and all duties required to run a successful, profitable gym that adheres to the Franchise Standards
- Passion for a fit lifestyle
- Highly motivated to sell memberships
- Motivated to train members
- Maintain a clean and professional environment - in a busy environment
9Round - TX -Alamo Ranch
Founded in 2008 by professional kickboxer Shannon Hudson and his wife, Heather, 9Round is a specialized fitness center that brings boxing and kickboxing fitness training to the average person in a convenient, affordable, 30-minute, full body circuit format. The program is developed around a proprietary and copyrighted system of nine challenging workout stations developed by Shannon himself. Today, there are over 450 franchised 9Round clubs open and operating throughout 40 states and nine countries, with plans to have a total of 1,000 locations by 2018.
9Round prides itself on offering fitness solutions and career solutions to people across the world. We invite you to join our team that is dedicated to building the 9Round brand and improving the lives of 9Round owners and members alike.