Description: UFC Gym is the first major brand extension of the Ultimate Fighting Championship, the all-time industry leader in the sport of mixed martial arts. In alliance with New Evolution Ventures(NeV) and LA Boxing we offer fitness seekers of all ages the opportunity to train different. We look to raise the bar in the fitness industry by going beyond the traditional workout, providing effective and undeniable results.
The Regional Manager is primarily responsible for assisting the franchisees in their area with the day-to-day sales and operations of their locations. That includes but is not limited to managing and contributing to the following areas:
- Membership sales: This is not a process paperwork position. We offer a unique product and service and we need a unique manager who has strong skills and experience in selling valued products and services and can also teach others.
- Personal training sales: Work along-side General Managers and Instructors to help promote fitness assessments and sales.
- Merchandise sales: Promote sale of all apparel and workout gear sold in the club
- Creative local marketing: Work with owners and National Marketing Director on marketing efforts.
- Staff performance management and development. Continued training, coaching, and grooming of all staff across including General Managers, Assistant Managers and Instructors.
- Location sanitation and maintenance. Ensure cleaning is a top priority of the club staff as this is a top requirement from customers.
- Professional customer service. Ensure maximum retention of members and work on various programs to harbor maximum retention, renewals, and minimum amount of cancellations.
Requirements: The individual must have current or existing experience in the fitness industry as a General Manager or Multi-Club Manager. Must be able to show success in revenue generation in multiple clubs.
The Regional Manager should possess exceptional organizational skills with the ability to be a self starter. The capacity to work with a team as well as independently is critical. They should also be competent at multi-tasking effectively.
** Only resumes with current or previous General Management or Multi-Club Management experience in the fitness industry will be considered.
Location: Orange County CA 92705 US
Employment Type: Employee
Work Schedule: Full Time
Travel: Some Travel
Industry: Exercise / Fitness
Category: Regional Manager-Executive Director-Club Manager
Experience Required: Y
Manages Others: Y
Degree Required: N
Security Clearance Required: N
UFC Gym Franchise Company
2915 Tech Center Drive
Santa Ana CA 92705 US
More jobs from this employer
This job has been viewed 1,494 times.
Share This Job With Your Friends!